UV Nail Cleanser
Cleans and removes tacky dispersion layer after curing UV gel products.
Will not dull or streak the finished result.
Also suitable for cleaning gel brushes and UV bulbs.
Apply to a lint free nail wipe and swipe across the entire nail to remove sticky residue.
A few nail wipes may be required to avoid a build up of residue when swiping
Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the natural nail plate.
– Designed to remove uncured gel after curing
– Used with all Nails Gaga gels
– The key ingredient, alcohol makes uncured gel easier to remove while ethyl acetate reduces drag
helping uncured gel to “slide off”
– Removes residual gel without streaking or dulling the shine
– Perfect for cleaning Gel Application Brushes. It will not damage brush or interfere with gel nail shine
– Sanitizes while it cleanses
– Used to remove gel that may have accidentally come onto contact with the skin