Disposable anti particle respirator KN95 Mask
High specification for general-purpose use.
superior anti-virus protection when using public transport, shopping, running, cycling, exercising or social distancing.
Our Manufacturer Instructions
Face Mask Specifications:
- Material : Non-woven fabric, Micron Filter, Skin-friendly non-woven fabric
- standard : Gb2626-2006 Pm25
- Function : disposable anti dust, anti smog mask, respiratory protection for non-oily particles
- Use by date April 2023.
- Filters out 95% of particles smaller than 0.3 microns.
- Includes vent valve for easier breathing.
Care and use of face masks. Please read
Change the mask immediately if dirty, contaminated or wet. Please exercise social distancing whilst you are wearing any mask. Wash your hands at regular intervals and always before fitting or removing the mask. When removing your mask do not touch the front of the mask but use the ear loops. Store any mask that is in use separately and keep well away from any clean masks.
Note: For health & safety reasons we do not accept returns of mask.
Be mindful of others when you need to leave your home!
When the need arises to step outside – whether you’re on the job as a non-medical essential employee or running necessary errands – wearing a face mask can be a thoughtful and considerate choice right now. It’s a practical step you can add to your other safety best practices, such as social distancing and washing your hands.